Tuesday 27 January 2009

Routine

Now I have my blog, I'm aware that I need to get into the habit, or routine, of updating it regularly.

What has already stumped me, is finding things to update with.

Obviously at the moment I am in the midst of the Journalism and Sub-editing course, so the idea is I will post samples of my work. However, in between these stories, I am not quite sure what to post, that will be interesting and worth reading.

There are so many blogs out there of so many varieties; health, family life, the daily diaries of celebs and even those who choose to display their sexual antics.

So this in comparison is just... ?

I will have a good think about how to make this interesting and will most definitely then start to spice this up.

If anyone's got any ideas in the meantime, hit me with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment